Safety and health are essential for all of us and nowadays more than ever in the foreground. Our team does its best to give you a good feeling so that you can spend a carefree holiday.
Why us - especially in such times of crisis:
- We are a small, family-run house. Our guests are mainly outdoor and in the city. So you don't have to worry about crowds, overcrowded dining rooms or waiting times with us.
- Each guest is treated individually and our offer is very flexible and adapts to their needs. We offer our guests a private and exclusive time-out in our Relaxstüberl, contactless check-in and check-out are possible, breakfast can be served in the room on request, restaurant recommendations in the evening can be arranged according to your mood (delivery service included), and we are happy to pack a nice picnic for you, .....
- Our staff are continuously trained to ensure the highest standard of safety.
- We also pay special attention to the common hygiene standards. The public areas are disinfected and cleaned several times a day. The Relaxstüberl is of course cleaned after every use.
- Thanks to our great location between town and country, there are an incredible number of ways to spend your holiday here. Due to the large number of attractions, the number of people is also very manageable here - but beware, of course, it can also happen that you are sitting all alone at the wonderful mountain lake :-) We are also at your disposal with help and advice and will gladly reveal the most beautiful secret spots and insider tips.
- Preventive health care and strengthening your own immune system can be a wonderful addition to a holiday. The Alp Med Centre in our house offers a wide variety of relaxing, analysing and strengthening therapies. Covid after-treatments, e.g. for loss of smell and taste, are also provided.
- Cancellation deadlines are handled quite flexibly for direct bookings. We all know that there are situations that are unpredictable and may make it impossible for you to arrive - don't worry - that's not a problem for us. At the same time, we also ask you to be fair and honest with us and not to make us part of targeted double bookings (which has unfortunately happened quite often).